Monday, July 28, 2008

null

I really don't have chance to ask him personally bout 'her' . altho I know the answer.It is really obvious. Shud I ask?..haha..this again become my dilemma.. Alhamdulillah I'm not really upset or become like 'cekodok basi' when come to this matter. So far I can handle it. Tho sometime it is hurt. It hurts when :

i) the way he chatting with me is not the way he used to
ii) the way he talk to me is not the way he used to
iii) the way he respond to me is not the way he used to
iv) he's not dependent on me like he used to
v) he seems like doesn't care bout me like he used to

I need time to accept those situations. Insyallah. It is matter of time. By the way, thanks for the memories friend. =)

* y my eyes gets teary??*

3 comments:

nurisla said...

nin...again,Allah sedang berbicara dengan kita tentang erti SABAR dan IKHLAS...

sabar & ikhlas kay..

* i noe how painful u r..but try to be strong yaa!

Latifah Suaib said...

tulaa...kn aku ckp xde papee.. Perasaan ko jee..aku tgk die beser jek..ok pe..imaginasi tinggi!!!.. wakaka....anein..anein..

msmilo said...

Islah dearie..thanks a lot..cayang ko..hehe..

Tipah bucuk!..bukan imaginasi ok..mayb dia pon tgh nk ejas mengikut keadaan..hahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails