Thursday, March 27, 2008

~Yeay~

Entry about my almari supposedly I wrote yesterday. But since yesterday I busy sorting and arranging my wardrobe I don't have chance to update bout it...Now I officially present to you all my lovely almari ..tadaaaaa
*my new almari!~!*

Per lg ek nk tulis..tetiba lupa aper nk tulis...ahaaa..bout 'him' the other day. uhuks. Heart broken =((. I just being informed that he's already taken but not officially taken. Not officially taken..hehe *evil grin*

*my sweet honey pie sugar bunch nephew*

5 comments:

Fird said...

honey pie sugar punch ker? punch dia dush dush =P

-sugar pie honey bunch

msmilo said...

hahahahaha...punch punch..gedebukkk

ReD DReaM said...

cantik almari baru nein..heh

msmilo said...

maceh maceh...best ooo susun baju lam tu..hik hik

Asue said...

eh..cam penah ku lihat almary iteww..aa..mana erk??..mana erk..??..ooooo..la depan tmpt katil aku rupenyer..ngeh..ngeh..ngeh

Related Posts with Thumbnails