Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lalalala...

[sengal mode]It was a very nice, sweet, simple and pleasant conversation that I ever had with him to date. It's very rare for us to have a conversation especially when the conversation involve only 2 of us. Though it was a short conversation but it make me smile all the way home in fact till now! But I had to take my leave first. Uhuks. I don't believe I'm the one who leave the conversation instead of him.Hope there will be more interaction between us soon. =D [/sengal mode]

Nothing much happened today. Oh yaaa..yesterday I finally bought a almari baju. It cost me RM239 plus delivery. No regret hopefully since it is my habit to regret after I bought something. They will deliver it on Wednesday. Yeay!!~! can't wait to hang all my baju in the almari. And yesterday also I make an appointment at Tini spa (www.tinispa.com.my) to do a normal facial. At Tini's they use 2 products for facial. De' wajah and dermalogica. I choose Dermalogica. Hope everything is OK since it will be my first time ever do facial. And I really hope my skin will be ok with the product. I don't want my skin to turn to something that I not used to. Lastly - I'm officially broke =(

[k-pop mode] While I take a nap today, I heard one song that very familiar to me but I have not listen to it for quite sometimes. It is Hero by Shinhwa. Shinhwa a korean boyband that make me become a fan girl to k-pop although I did watch kdrama. Shinhwa still going strong together till now. It already 10 years since they debut in 1998. And they still hot as ever especially my Eric Oppa.hehe. They also will release their album soon. Kbiz will miss Eric and Dongwan soon since they will start serving his military service this year. It is a temporary break for Shinhwa. Gosh I missed to hear their songs!!~![/k-pop mode]

model material - Max Changmin

pic credit as tagged

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails