Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Everybody is leaving

Called Wan this morning after I received his sms. And he told me that he will resign tomorrow and join another company immediately. It really hits me. Everybody is leaving. It started with Raja, Hally, Man, Ain, Tun, G, Linda and lastly Wan. What about me??. I'm still here? Why I'm still here?. Dunno!!~! Don't ask me!!!..Maybe I don't have luck yet.

This make me want to reconsider going interview as Sales Executive. Who knows that job more suitable with me. But still I don't have the courage to do that. I need someone to motivate me. Please.....Max Changmin

pic credit to TVXQ thread @ soompi

2 comments:

Asue said...

y dun u try je sales exec. tuh..mane tau ade rezeki..ye la rezeki dimana2..lom cube lom tau

msmilo said...

should i?...i'll think bout it..thanks asue bucukk..hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails