Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekly Report

Hahahhaha...lama x update blog...OK wishlist


1) Almari Baju

2) New pair of jeans (prefered black colour - I'm eyeing giordano jeans)

3) New yellow sunshine shirt


rasa cam tu jer wishlist utk bulan ni / dpn.hehe.hopefully dpt achieve either one of them or both of them.hahah.kalo terkaya lebih next month insyallah bole dpt. Tp rasanya...hurm..tgk la nnti bajet cemane..:D...


OK. Confirm I'll be going to FT Island concert end of this month. Yeay. Hopefully everything is OK and I can go to the concert. *finger cross*. Starting from today only Ft Island's songs will be play in my playlist. So that I'll get familiar with their songs. I'm learned from my previous experienced (TVXQ concert last year).


Yeay. Next week balik kamponggg. Ho ho balik kampong!!~!. Feel like I wanna go back on Wednesday nite. And my cutie pie honey punch nephew twins will back to kampong on Thursday. Yeay!!~!. Miss them much.


Last nite I lepak with Ckm. It was nice since it was our first time hang out together. Somehow he managed to open my eyes and mind lil bit about future planning n such. Seems like he has a lot of plan to do. Hehe..hope he can achieve it :) Gambatte ne!!~!


OK la..enuff bout update. Wanna start doing my sis's essay. Huhuh. Gambatte to myself!!~!



pic credit as tagged

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails