Saturday, May 30, 2009

Miss You

My Dear Hafiz,

We haven't met (we've planned to meet this week) but we really had that 'chemistry' when we chatting ...I'll treasured all our the memories ...Thank you for being such a good friend...good companion to me..although it only for short time...

I gonna missed chatting at gtalk with u...I gonna missed ur honest answer when I asked...I gonna missed ur blur reaction when I'm using bahasa pasar...I gonna missed ur poyo style when explaining things...

U said that .. "After the result came out and it is not mine...of course I will ask u to be my special.. "

Thank you Hafiz....

Finally the result came out & it's not his...


But Allah loves u more...
He was on the way back to KL..to see me...to inform me the result personally perhaps...

Al Fatihah to M.Hafiz B Abdullah (xx/xx/1982 - 25/05/2009 )....

2 comments:

Latifah Suaib said...

aneeiinn..hafiz yang g s'pore tu ke??

msmilo said...

aah..that hafiz..

sob sob

Related Posts with Thumbnails