Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lip Care


I've been suffering from extremely dry, crack and flaky lips ever since I consumed that medication and also bcoz of my bad habit ---> not drinking water like I supposed to..There were times that my lips so dry and bleeding....=(..I've tried lip scrubber and also vaseline but the effect was not so good..I also tried use honey..as for honey, the result was so-so...

Then last Thursday I went to Guardian and look out for a lip balm..( I never used lip balm before except vaseline)..and I make up my mind to try Eucerin Lip Aktiv..Guess what, after 2 days using it my lips become flake-less..

Now my lips are back to normal..thanks to Eucerin Lip Aktiv...=)

1 comment:

Sasha Bashir said...

hi. i usually buy my art supplies in melawati but if you go to any big stationary shops or art supply shops they should definitely have it..

Related Posts with Thumbnails