Thursday, September 16, 2010

Series is back!!

Yeahh .. after months waiting for September .. finally September come!! with new season of my favourite TV Series ...

America's Next Top Model Cycle 15


This cycle , the prize is not a joke .. The winner will be featured in cover of Italian VOGUE , 2 fashion spread in the mag, cover of Beauty In VOGUE , sign under IMG and Covergirl contract ..

So far I don't have my favorite pick yet .. too early to predict for anything .. well .. my picked usually different with Tyra's .. LoL ..


Vampire Diaries Season 2


Woohooo! My current top series is back~! .. yeahh and it is not a disappointing 1st episode. Love it! Damon Salvatore still hot and dashing and sarcastic!! *melt* .. Katherine is in town! Can't wait for the next episodes ..

Gossip Girl Season 4

It's a so-so episode for me ..

Blair and Serena having their summer in Paris .. Serena broke up with Nate .. Nate spent his summer with Chuck's little black book .. Chuck being shot in Prague and nobody seems to search for him until they realize he didn't pay his rent (if i'm not mistaken) for three months .. Jenny went to Hudson .. Dan alienate himself from everybody else ..because he suddenly be a dad to a little boy named Milo .. well .. Georgina is the mother ..


One Tree Hill Season 8

Well well well .. OTH is the biggest disappointment for 1st episode of season 8... I don't know why but i feel the episode is boring ..

Nevertheless , I'll still follow this season no matter what .. rumor said that season 8 will be the last season for OTH .. will wait and see ..

Currently I'm downloading Survivor season 21 and 2nd episode of ANTM cycle 15 .. can't wait to watch them .. yeahu!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails