Thursday, August 7, 2008

Men are unpredictable

The next day after I wrote my entry titled 'null' ...his behavior totally different from that night. Gosh...men are like rubber band..they will pull away from u but then they will come back to u..

Alhamdulillah ..till today our friendship remains and getting better and I think we're getting closer..hahaha..there were some gestures that he made that make syok sendiri..hahahha...*toink toink* and u know what..i did ask him bout the other gurl...i asked him last sunday after I get back from Ipoh and we went out for dinner together.. i don't know where I got the courage to ask him bout her..but at least now I'm clear bout their relationship and his status..hehehe..*grins* ..they just friends *wink wink*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails