Saturday, December 15, 2007

My first entry

After a very long hiatus in blogging world now I'm back...=) ..Gosh~~my last entry was like 3 years ago.can u just imagined,so many things happened to me within time..
Now I'm a graduate student..working..live in Shah Alam..connect to the internet using neighbour's wireless streamyx ( bayar tau..bukan curik line..^^)..
Not much to share right now..since it's already 2.17am and I still awake..create this blog..while listening to my favorite song from Rain - With U ..next track.. Big Bang - Lie..you guys should check those songs too..they're awesome..LoL..K-pop freak here..Hahaha..
K la..I think it's enuff for the first entry..I'll be back with my life updates!!..chiaoww

3 comments:

ReD DReaM said...

Chaiyok, nein. to be a 1000 post entry is begin with 1 post entry first.... :p

msmilo said...

kena 1000 post dulu ker?..arghh manyaknyee

ReD DReaM said...

Huhuhuuhh.... takde lah sgt :p
suka hati la nk bapa byk kn..

Related Posts with Thumbnails