Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tennis..Tennis

Saya suke nonton perlawanan tennis =)...I loveeeee watching tennis match (although i dunno how to play ;) )..especially the main tournament such as Aussie Open , French Open , US Open and Wimbledon ..still remember..during my university years I sacrificed my beauty sleep to watch the grand slams (wimbledon & US open).haha..I always rooting for andy roddick , roger federer also nikolay davydenko while for women i'm rooting for kim clijster and justine ..after my favourite women tennis players decided to hang their racquet I'm not really followed the women's category...

And currently, my fav tennis player is back in action!...yeahhh...Kim Clijster is back! She plays at the US Open (joy!! clap clap )...after gave birth to her child, she shaped up..hit the gym and keep fit to join the tournament...

*Yeahhh rock on!!~!*

Her next opponent will be Serena William..in the Semi Final..yeah..u go girl!..the 1st grand slam after her come back and she goes through to Semi...*clap clap*..really hope I can watch this match..but my house don't have astro (even di have astro, don't think my housemates want to add in sport package )..sob sob...Can't wait to go back to my hometown!..hopefully she'll make it to the final!...=)..

In the other event, Malaysia will be hosting a tennis tournament.

"The Malaysian Open, Kuala Lumpur 2009 is an ATP World Tour 250 Series event and one of only five ATP World Tour events to be staged in Asia. The singles main draw will have a field of 28 players while the doubles draw will have 16 teams featuring the world top professional ATP players. The tournament carries total prize money of USD 947,750. The event will be held from Sept 26 - 27 (qualifying weekend) with main draw action from September 28 - October 4 at Putra Stadium.


Come and be entertained by brilliant tennis, fun and excitment fit for the whole family! There will be daily autograph sessions with many of the stars! Lots of great prizes to be won with our "Catch the Ball" contests after every match and great music to entertain everyone!

For more information on tickets please visit www.MalaysianOpenTennis.com




Anyone wanna go?...nikolay davydenko will be in town..uuhuhuh....really wanna go...but with who?... ;( *sad sad*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails