Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sweet Coincidences


Sweet coincidences...not once..not twice..=)..sometimes I think our thought is sync..I wondering do this 'thought' ever cross his mind?..*jumps up n down if that 'thought' also in sync...hehe*
And also my heart flattered when he asked me whether I ate something or not before coming to class and bebel me because I'm not ..*he noticed that I usually not eat before went to class*..that already make my heart flattered...hahaha..

on the other hand..my stock-geli-geli-fren called me early this morning with his so called romantic voice and his famous flirtatious kind of way..but because of I'm half asleep and just reply him back with "mmmm", "ok"..then he asked me to continue my dream & said he will called me back later..unfortunenatly for me, I can't sleep no more after that..and instead of waiting for him to call me back (which I dunno when it will happen) I gave him a call..guess what, no romantic voice, no famous flirtatious kind of way..maybe because that time there was other people around him..well, I'm not hoping those when I called him but ..hurm.. reminder for myself : don't get involved with that kind of man .. hard to trust them

Butttt ...for now...I'm happy with those coincidences..lalala...


joongbo banner credit to lookatthat @ soompi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails