Friday, September 5, 2008

Acne!

For those who know me from long long long ago..they might be in shock when they see my current skin..almost everyone that I met asked me what happened to my skin..uhuks..even my abah also asked me what happened to my face..I don't have the answer for that kind of question..

It started when I changed my skin care from Clearasil to Body Shop Tee Tree Oil..( I guess )..at first I thought it because of my sleeping routine that have changed..but when my sleeping routine and work pressure back to normal..my skin still the same..This situation make me change my skin care..and I changed to dermalogica Medibac trial pack..I used it for 3 weeks now..but my acne still the same in fact..it become worse..=(

Before I only had major break out during my period..uhuks...I missed my old skin...Gosh!! I really stress out bout this Jerawatssss...Owh jerawattt pls go awayyy..huwaaaa...

Anyone..have any suggestions??

4 comments:

Dani Izwan zainol said...

owh jerawat..plis dont go from anein..plis dont go..anein will miss u then..plis stay for a long time ya..plisss

msmilo said...

ampessnye combat..=P..x kesian kat aku tol..uhuh..nk raya nehh

Asue said...

aik..ari tu kan cam dh beransur ilang..neway cam kata one of ur commentar..owh..mis jerawat plez dun go away from anine..plezz...plezz..hehehe..:p

msmilo said...

aaaaaa...u pon sama cam combat..kijam kijam...=P

Related Posts with Thumbnails